His work now involves a range of projects connected with electronic and paper-based materials writing, editing and proofreading as well as course planning, materials design & evaluation, teaching and supervising students for a number of clients. Currently, his main work is at University College London – Institute of Education. Recent work has included University Campus – St Albans, University of Hertfordshire, University of Westminster, University of Kent, University of Bedfordshire, London Metropolitan University, University of Cardiff, Coventry University, University of Durham, University of Luxembourg, University of Pardubice, University College Dublin, TESOL International, British Council, Pearson Education, Garnet Education, NCUK and Imperial College (Epigeum).
He is interested in:
- materials production and evaluation,
- course design and evaluation,
- ESP, especially EAP, testing,
- on-line course design and materials production,
- supervising students,
- editing and proofreading,
- lecturing and teaching.
in the context of:
- English for Specific Purposes (ESP),
- English for Academic Purposes (EAP),
- Academic, Study & Research Skills,
- Learning and Academic Development,
- Research Methods,
- International Education,
- Teacher Development,
- MA in ELT/ESP/EAP/TESOL/Applied Linguistics.